- Founded 2008 | United Kingdom
- Career empowerment platform serving Higher Education institutions, HR services and corporates
- Founded 2011 | Japan
- Coding bootcamp operating face-to-face classes across Japan and digital coding content globally
- Founded 2009 | Netherlands
- Global higher education course service provider for the international student community
- Founded 2008 | Russia
- Full-stack SaaS communication, collaboration and analytics tool for K12 teachers, students and parents based in Russia
- Founded 2011 | Sweden
- The leading secure end-to-end digital assessment and grading platform for schools and universities.
- Founded 2011 | United Kingdom
- Online tool for viewing and setting homework used by over half a million parents, teachers and students every month.
2016 EdTechXGlobal All Star Award Rise 20 Finalists
The following EdTech startups were selected as finalists in our 2016 EdTech All Stars Rise 20 Awards - they were selected based on market impact, momentum and product innovation.
These innovative EdTech companies continue to transform the global education marketplace and we are pleased to honour the accomplishments of each of these 20 startups on our EdTech All Stars Rise Awards shortlist.