- Founded 2014 | Switzerland
- Lobster Ink’s proprietary learning methodology combines the best of cognitive understanding, video techniques and behavioural science to deliver practical training on skills, knowledge and behaviour
- Founded 2012 | United Kingdom
- Leading social learning platform that uses design, technology and partnerships to create enjoyable, credible and flexible online courses and postgraduate degrees that improve working lives
- Founded 2015 | China
- A company focused on adaptive learning, Yixue has developed an AI-enabled system to divide knowledge into small tailor-made chunks, so students can focus on their weaknesses instead of wasting time on what they have already mastered
- Founded 2014 | Sweden
- Kognity leverages technology, content, and its intersection, to become the global market leader in providing post-textbook learning resources
- Founded 2009 | United Kingdom
- Consultant resourcing platform which allows global corporates, consulting and private equity firms access the right talent on demand for project work or interim support.
- Founded 2015 | Hong Kong
- Preface is building an extensive online and offline learning ecosystem to address the different learning needs of students and provide personalised learning synchronized to each student’s learning progress
2018 EdTechXGlobal All Star Startup Awards 20 Finalists
The following EdTech startups were selected as finalists in our 2018 EdTechXGlobal All Star Awards - they were selected based on market impact, momentum and product innovation.
These innovative EdTech companies continue to transform the global education marketplace and we are pleased to honour the accomplishments of each of these 20 startups on our EdTech All Stars Awards shortlist.
2019 EdTechXGlobal Awards
Applications for the 2019 EdTechXGlobal All Stars Awards will open in early 2019 - we're looking for companies who have shown the most significant innovation and growth over the next year.
Determined by a panel of global judges, the winners of the 2019 EdTechXGlobal Awards will be announced at our EdTechXEurope summit in London, UK in June 2019.
Register your interest for our 2019 EdTechXGlobal Awards via the adjacent form to start the application now or contact us for more information.