2016 EdTechX10 Investor Awards
The EdTechX10 Winners will be announced at EdTechXEurope on 16th June 2016
EdTechXGlobal introduces EdTechXGlobal All Stars; extending the entries for the EdTech 20 into four categories, where we will identify the world’s super-performing, rising, non-profit and investor top 20 for 2016. We will be accepting applications globally and creating indices that showcase companies across 3 categories including geography, segmentation and industry trends.
- The EdTech Investor 10 will include:
- Investment companies who have shown specific interest and expertise through past and current investments across EdTech;
- Inclusion in the EdTech Investor 10 will be determined by our panel by considering a number of factors including investment activity, sector knowledge and portfolio case studies;
- To finalise the entry, please submit a company logo;
- Please note that EdTech Global will treat all information as highly confidential and numbers will not be made public;
- This year’s shortlisted EdTech Investor 10 winners will receive promotion before, after and during the EdTechXEurope 2016 event;
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email with details about the judging process as well as an exclusive 25% ticket discount to register for EdTechXEurope 2016!
Please complete your EdTechX10 Investor application no later than 31st May 2016.