2016 EdTechX10 Non-Profit Awards
The EdTechX10 Non-Profit Winners will be announced at EdTechXEurope on 16th June 2016
EdTechXGlobal introduces EdTechXGlobal All Stars; extending the entries for the EdTech 20 into four categories, where we will identify the world’s super-performing, rising, non-profit and investor top 20 for 2016. We will be accepting applications globally and creating indices that showcase companies across 3 categories including geography, segmentation and industry trends.
- The EdTech Non-Profit 10 will include:
- Non-Profit organisations who have had the most significant impact in the EdTech community;
- The EdTech Non-Profit 10 will be determined by our panel with significant weight given to factors including:
- Market need, innovation and social impact;
- To finalise the entry, please submit a case study and company logo;
- Case studies will be a key source of evaluation;
- Please note that EdTech Global will treat all information as highly confidential and numbers will not be made public.
- This year’s shortlisted EdTech Non-Profit 10 winners will receive promotion before, after and during the EdTechXEurope 2016 event;
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email with details about the judging process as well as an exclusive 25% ticket discount to register for EdTechXEurope 2016!
Please complete your EdTechX10 Non-Profit application no later than 31st May 2016.