2016 EdTechX20 Growth Startup Awards
The EdTechX20 Growth Winners will be announced at EdTechXEurope on 16th June 2016
EdTechXGlobal introduces EdTechXGlobal All Stars; extending the entries for the EdTech 20 into four categories, where we will identify the world's super-performing, rising, non-profit and investor top 20 for 2016. We will be accepting applications globally and creating indices that showcase companies across 3 categories including geography, segmentation and industry trends.
- The EdTech Growth 20 will compare the overall revenue growth over the last 3 years (2013-2016):
- The competition also includes other categories such as fastest growing earnings, hence, we ask for you to provide the company’s EBITDA figures;
- Please also make sure to state the financial year end (e.g. 31/12);
- The revenue and EBITDA figures should be the company’s audited numbers or, management accounts where not applicable; and
- Where a currency exchange figure has been applied, please provide this assumption;
- Please note that EdTech Global will treat all information as highly confidential and numbers will not be made public.
- The EdTech Growth 20 will include:
- Those education and training companies who have shown the most revenue growth momentum over the last 3 years;
- To be eligible for consideration for the EdTech Growth 20, applicants must have revenue above €5m in the latest financial year end accounts;
- To finalise the entry, please submit a scanned copy of the underlying company accounts, company logo and CEO picture;
- This year’s shortlisted EdTech Growth 20 winners will receive promotion before, after and during the EdTechXEurope 2016 event, in addition to being automatically eligible for SXSW’s 2016 LAUNCHedu competition;
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email with details about the judging process as well as an exclusive 50% ticket discount to register for EdTechXEurope 2016!
Please complete your EdTechx20 Growth application no later than 31st May 2016