2016 EdTechX20 Rise Startup Awards
The EdTechX20 Rise Winners will be announced at EdTechXEurope on 16th June 2016
EdTechXGlobal introduces EdTechXGlobal All Stars; extending the entries for the EdTech 20 into four categories, where we will identify the world’s super-performing, rising, non-profit and investor top 20 for 2016. We will be accepting applications globally and creating indices that showcase companies 3 categories including geography, segmentation and industry trends.
- The EdTech Rise 20 will include those education companies who have shown the most significant innovation and growth over the last year:
- Inclusion in the EdTech Rise 20 will be determined by our panel by considering factors such as revenue growth, scale, innovation and market impact;
- To finalise the entry, please submit a company logo and CEO picture;
- Please note that EdTech Global will treat all information as highly confidential and numbers will not be made public.
- Applicants to the EdTech Rise 20 have the opportunity to opt-into our sub-indices:
- We will showcase the top 3 start-ups across 3 segments: geography, segmentation and industry trends;
- Applicants who do not opt-in to our sub-indices will be automatically sumbitted, by the organisers of EdTechXEurope, into categories that most accurately represent the applicant's business;
- This year’s shortlisted European Rise 20 winners will receive promotion before, after and during the EdTechXEurope 2016 event, in addition to being automatically eligible for SXSW’s 2016 LAUNCHedu competition;
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email with details about the judging process as well as an exclusive 50% ticket discount to register for EdTechXEurope 2016!
Please complete your EdTechX20 Rise application no later than 31st May 2016.