- Founded 2013| New Zealand
- GoSkills.com is an online learning platform that helps anyone learn business skills to reach their personal and professional goals.
- Founded 2016 | United Kingdom
- Perlego is a disruptive technology for a broken academic publishing industry. Our mission is to make educational material accessible.
- Founded 2000 | United Kingdom
- PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies to develop and deliver market leading exams.
- Founded 2007 | France
- OpenClassrooms has become one of the largest online education and training platforms in Europe. Our unique approach revolutionizes learning with skills-based, mentored degree programs targeted to in-demand professions.
2020 EdTechXGlobal Awards Finalists
The six distinguished winners are also part of 15 finalists across the entire EdTechX Startup, Scale-Up and Impact Award Categories - honouring a selection of 5 in each category of the most inventive, fastest-growing startups.
EdTechXGlobal Awards 2020 Startup category Top 5 are: GoSkills (NZ), Perlego (UK), MobieTrain (Belgium), tiney.co (UK) and LearnMatch by Vision Education (Austria).
EdTechXGlobal Awards 2020 Scale-Up category Top 5 are: PeopleCert (UK), OpenClassrooms (France), Kognity (Sweden), Emagister (Spain) and Growth Tribe (Netherlands).
EdTechX Awards 2020 Impact category Top 5 are: Busuu (UK), Seneca (UK), ODILO (Spain), Squirrel AI Learning (China) and, CareerFoundry (Germany).
2021 EdTechXGlobal Awards
We're looking for companies who have shown the most significant innovation, growth or impact over the last year.
Register your interest now for our 2021 EdTechXGlobal Awards via the adjacent form.
Questions? Contact us for more information.